Yatzr's Game Analyzer tool Topic

Is anyone else having a problem with it?  I've only gotten it to work one time since i've been trying to use it (a couple of weeks).  I put in the game ID and hit GO and it just sits there and nothing ever populates.  Is it me or is there something going on with the system.  Thanks for your help.

3/18/2013 1:54 PM
Might be something with your system.  I use it everyday.  I think it works this way:

Option 1:  put in team id, then select from the dropdown the specific game you want, then hit go...this will give you 

Option 2:  put in the team id IN THE GAME ID BOX, then hit go....this will give you all the games under that team ID.
3/18/2013 5:56 PM
Posted by rynscull79 on 3/18/2013 1:54:00 PM (view original):

Is anyone else having a problem with it?  I've only gotten it to work one time since i've been trying to use it (a couple of weeks).  I put in the game ID and hit GO and it just sits there and nothing ever populates.  Is it me or is there something going on with the system.  Thanks for your help.

Instead of an individual game ID, put your opponent's team ID instead.  It will then populate with that team's games.
3/18/2013 6:41 PM
Every once in a while I have problems, check that you have the latest version of Java. This has been my issue several times.
4/8/2013 8:27 AM
Yatzr's Game Analyzer tool Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.