Hey guys,

I am getting married and going on my honeymoon this next week. I will be gone and account will need attention from about March 21st through March 30th.

I have two GD elites one will be in post season and the other will be in recruiting at some point during the span I think, a HD team that might just be starting recruiting toward the end of that time frame and a HBD team that mostly just needs any pitching/lineup changes for injuries.

If anyone is interested and has experience in those fields let me know. Would prefer someone who I have coached against/with but am NOT CURRENTLY going against.
3/18/2013 7:38 PM
Hookem I'd do any recruiting / game strategy for either or both of your elites just sitemail....my track record in creating solid recruiting classes/ teams speaks for itself.
3/18/2013 11:20 PM
Thanks for the offer jf, I got a couple of responses earlier so I found someone. I will keep you in mind for the future for sure
3/19/2013 9:50 AM
Congratulations on your Wedding!!
3/21/2013 8:23 PM
Congrats Hookemhorns. I hope you recruited an MVP candidate for your significant other !  
3/25/2013 8:43 AM
Congrats on the wedding!

I'd love to help out with watching your teams, but under the circumstances (your name) I'm afraid that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Gig 'Em,
Brocal

;)

3/29/2013 12:26 PM
It's ok to love the Horns... even Johnny Football does:

3/29/2013 5:21 PM
Thanks guys had a great time at the ceremony and reception. The honeymoon in Jamaica was a blast. Big thanks to my two account watchers (Arfy and Patsrule755)
3/30/2013 10:50 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.