Pete Rose World - Season 24 - Only 1 Spot Left Topic

Pete Rose is looking for two owners for Season 24 to take over a franchise in the AL North (formerly Philadelphia) and the AL East (formerly Richmond).  The old Philly franchise won the AL last year, losing in the WS, and Richmond won the AL East with the 2nd best record in the AL before losing in the ALDS.  Both franchises are in great shape -- the owners simply didn't have time / interest in maintaining the franchises any longer.  So, great spots for someone looking to jump to a winning franchise.

Additionally, might possibly need someone for a franchise in the AL West (formerly Albuquerque), which had the third best record in the AL last year and was the first wild card (losing to Philly in the play-in series).  I have requested that the manager of that franchise let me know within 24 hours if he will be back, otherwise that franchise is available. 

Three really good franchises that made the playoffs last year.  Please send me a sitemail with interest.

3/20/2013 5:25 PM
Solid teams, all have a good shot at the playoffs this year
3/21/2013 10:16 AM
I have confirmed that the Albuquerque franchise is available.  All three franchises made the playoffs last year and won at least 90 games.  Please sitemail me if interested.  Should be a quick rollover.

Great ownership in PRW and drama free.

3/21/2013 5:35 PM
I'm interested. Looking to get back into HBD.
3/21/2013 7:03 PM
Still looking for a couple good owners to join Pete Rose for S24.  Great league and the franchises are set up for immediate success.  Let me know if you're interested.
3/25/2013 12:30 PM
Solid League... great group of players... light hearted trash talk... everything you could ask for!
3/25/2013 2:08 PM
Great league with many longtime owners. Very good teams available!
3/27/2013 7:25 AM
Down to two openings, the former Albuquerque and Richmond franchises.  Both were playoff teams last year and won over 90 games. 
3/28/2013 6:58 PM
Only one team left -- the former Richmond team in the AL East.  That franchise won 100 games last year and was the #2 seed in the playoffs.  Please let me know if you're interested via sitemail. 
3/29/2013 1:31 PM
Set up nicely if you want to hit the ground running
3/29/2013 7:25 PM
Jump on board! Let's roll this world!
3/31/2013 11:29 AM
Pete Rose World - Season 24 - Only 1 Spot Left Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.