Struggling with roster expansion Topic

Any help appreciated.  I'm in the playoff hunt in my first season and I'm trying to maximize my roster during expansion.  I have a few players in AAA that are non-prospects who I have already added to my roster, so I'm good there.  I also have a few prospects in AAA that I would like to promote who could possibly help a little, and/or develop a little more.

First question, does this promotion start the prospect's major league service clock? 

Second, does it cost me an option to demote these prospects back to AAA for next years first 20 games? 

Lastly, can I gain additional development from these players if they play in a few games down the stretch?  I have 3 specific AAA players that will not be difference makers, but could certainly log productive innings right now, but I'd like to hold off on them until next year's 20th game. 

3/20/2013 8:01 PM
1)  Yes

2)  Yes

3)  They'll only get development if they play regularly.  If they're mostly sitting on your bench and only playing occasionally, that's not going to help them any.
3/20/2013 9:14 PM
Struggling with roster expansion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.