Well...here I come once again to the Progressive League Classifieds with hat in hand...

Whether you're an experienced progressive league owner or someone looking to gain progressive league experience, the SDB Memorial League currently has 1 team available (Flushing Queens) for the 1992 season - check out the roster below

This league will be ready to draft soon after you join - no waiting to get going....

The SDB is a long standing 20 team progressive league that started with the 1962 season - this will be the league's 31st season!

League rules include a requirement of 40 wins by during theseason to qualify for for the weighted 4 team lottery for the first pick in Round 1 - draft order is determined by the Game 120 stadnings

Teams are required to maintain a staff of 1200 IPs throughout the season with a 1 draft slot penalty for each 50 innings under 1200

There is a supplemental AAA draft with selected players NOT eligible to become keepers

No limit on keepers (up to 25)

We use the DH for the AL only

Players without a current season, but with a future season, may be placed on the IR...no limit on number of players who may be on the IR

No WW

No computer generated AAA players may be used

If you have any questions about the league, please sitemail me

If you would like to claim the team, just post your claim and/or sitemail me

Thanks for looking.....
4/8/2013 4:41 PM (edited)
1992 Texas - plays at Arlington Stadium - CLAIMED BY italyprof

uses DH

5th pick in each round of the 1992 draft

24 potential keepers:

C - Ron Karkovice, Sandy Alomar, Jr, Mike Stanley
1B - Jeff Bagwell, Sid Bream, Pedro Guerrero
2B - Bill Doran, Lance Blankenship
3B - Tim Wallach
SS - Shawon Dunston
OF - Marquis Grissom, Dan Gladden, Kirk Gibson
DH - Brian Downing

P's - Jack McDowell, Alex Fernandez, Dwight Gooden, Greg Swindell, Ron Darling, Eric Hanson, Pete Schourek, Jim Deshaies, Arthur Rhodes, Dwayne Henry

Over 1400 potential keeper IP's

I/R - None
4/8/2013 4:34 PM (edited)
1992 Flushing Queens - plays at Shea Stadium - CLAIMED by bigjc

uses DH

16th pick in each round of the 1992 draft

22 potential keepers:

C - Darren Daulton
1B - Wally Joyner
2B - Robbie Alomar, Lou Whitaker, Mike Sharperson
3B - Matt Williams
OF - Andre Dawson, Dave Martinez, Jim Eisenreich, Alex Cole

P's - Charles Nagy, Chuck Finley, Rick Reed, Steve Farr, Mike Timlin, Jesse Orosco, Greg Harris, Steve Olin, Chuck McElroy, Lee Smith, Bruce Ruffin, Jim Corsi

I/R - Jamie Moyer P (1993), Jeff Shaw P (1993)
4/9/2013 8:18 PM (edited)
i hate to quibble

well actually i love to quibble

the city is Flushing, the borough is Queens
the team is Flushing, the nickname is Queens

thus, ergo, hence, therefore:

just saying
3/23/2013 9:10 AM (edited)
"I hate to quibble"

since when?????
3/23/2013 9:44 AM
OK i take the Queens
4/9/2013 7:56 PM
good call
4/10/2013 8:31 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.