bad luck- injuries Topic

My Transylvania team (Iba) has my 2 leading scorers out with major injuries. I've never had two players injured simutaneously before, much less starters.

At 12-9, I need two more wins to qualify for the NT. As luck would have it, my last 3 games were against the #5, #17, and #2 teams. I still have to face the #1 and #2 teams. 
3/22/2013 8:57 AM
that "hurts"....No i never had two either in a game, but had star once injured  in conf champ game (team went onto the sweet 16 w/o him so I wonder)  so can feel your "pain"
3/22/2013 9:19 AM
I didn't explain that clearly. They weren't injured in the same game. My center was injured in game #16; the SG was in game #20.  I'll be without both of them for 3 more days, then the center returns.

To make matters worse, the SG is my "son" Joseph Black. So he moved out of the dorm and back into my house.  He just mopes around and eats all my Snickers.
3/22/2013 9:45 AM (edited)
Funny thing I've noticed, not sure if anyone else has, but the last injuries I have had have all been to players I've promised starts and minutes to. I have rarely been bitten by the injury bug which is why it seems odd to me that players I've had injured recently had promises made to them.
3/22/2013 11:20 AM
Posted by alblack56 on 3/22/2013 9:45:00 AM (view original):
I didn't explain that clearly. They weren't injured in the same game. My center was injured in game #16; the SG was in game #20.  I'll be without both of them for 3 more days, then the center returns.

To make matters worse, the SG is my "son" Joseph Black. So he moved out of the dorm and back into my house.  He just mopes around and eats all my Snickers.
Al, tell that bum to go get a job and start paying some rent!
3/22/2013 1:05 PM
Posted by alblack56 on 3/22/2013 9:45:00 AM (view original):

as long as hes not eating all your snickers because hes smoking all your weed, that doesnt sound too bad ;)
3/22/2013 2:00 PM
bad luck- injuries Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.