My Best D3 Player Ever Topic

I've had several really good QBs and maybe 4-5 very, very solid RBs in about 25 seasons or so at Rose-Hulman.

This guy is worth mentioning because he is my "most awarded" player.  He is a pretty good runner, but has been named Off Player of the Year twice mainly because he is a great receiver out of the backfield.

This guy brings his lunchbox to work every day!!

He is also a key part of the most successful 4 season run in school history:  4 Conference titles, 2 NC game appearances, 1 National Title.  Playoffs just started so we'll see if we can add to his resume.

Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Player Profile: Robert Dejesus

Season Award
88 2nd team all-american
88 SCAC offensive player of the year
87 SCAC offensive player of the year
85 SCAC rookie of the year
3/22/2013 5:37 PM
That's very impressive. I had a similar player this season but he didn't see the field as much until he was an upperclassmen:

Luis Jackson

He is awards include:
88     1st team all-american
88     IIAC offensive player of the year
87     2nd team all-american

*Also voted as the 2nd best DIII running back among a vote of human coaches in the Bryant forums

3/23/2013 6:09 PM
Man now you guys got me thinking I'm going to have to look up my player in an old thread....
3/23/2013 10:14 PM
http://whatifsports.com/gd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?pid=7559298

In his 2 seasons he was 1st team all conference, 1st Team all american as a freshman and sophmore. Winning back to back national player of the year awards and still has 2 seasons to go.....
3/23/2013 10:20 PM
That is quite impressive.  I didnt even know all those awards existed.  LOL
3/24/2013 3:55 AM
My Best D3 Player Ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.