Bryant - Season 89 (DIII) Topic

Posted by mfnmyers on 4/9/2013 10:04:00 PM (view original):
i will vote if we need more

still the best posts i see in any game on this site  super

i still  think whatif should give something for elks efforts  maybe hire someone like him for each world

still a tough world for us

still losing guys vs hallgren

but we are no threat  didn't realise til yesterday that we have no kickers on squad  no idea how that happened and zero excuses

gl to all  we just lost a title game to team that has been there 3 times in a row   can't make dumb mistakes to beat some of you in here

laughed at ooc schedule comment  which is true  use to sched top 5 in all worlds all time but had to change for a few reasons

superv is tough  it was team he constructed that just beat us

our defense will be there  just as long as we don't have to kick the ball ........at all
That is a pretty stacked team I put together in Warner mfn, I just looked back at the roster and wished I had some of those players on my huntingdon team...lol.  GL to you and everyone else this season.  Great job again by Elk and Cin, thanks for all the work you guys are putting in to make this game fun.
4/10/2013 12:59 AM
I will cast my vote if needed. I'm still learning the game but I'm getting there.
4/10/2013 8:30 AM
I've added the conference rankings along with the coaches poll. These rankings are based completely off the coaches poll from everyone who voted. Let me know if this is something that you all would like to keep seeing. If not then I'll just save myself some work and not include it.

coach_sean, I added you to the list for the next poll.
4/10/2013 10:03 PM
Hey voters.  How about some love for Methodist? 

Record 4-1.  Played #10 Guilford to 20-13.  Beat a #51 ranked team 66-12.  Combined score of 175-69 for the first five games.  WIS has me #86. 
4/13/2013 3:26 PM
I know it's late, wasn't able to get to my computer yesterday, but I will have the updated Top 25 out later today. It will reflect records after nonconference games, not the games played yesterday or today. The following Top 25 will come out after the first 4 conference games have been played.
4/15/2013 8:56 AM

Updated Top 25 and Conference Rankings are finally out. Sorry again for the delay.

4/15/2013 7:17 PM
No way I'll hold on to this bogus ranking
4/16/2013 5:42 PM
Updated Top 25 and conference rankings are posted.
4/18/2013 11:15 PM
Ouch! #5 overall and I get a #3 seed!
4/22/2013 4:20 PM
Ah. Got bumped to #10. That explains it
4/22/2013 4:30 PM
The final Top 25 is posted. Thanks to everyone who participated this season.
4/22/2013 10:32 PM
Well, won my first playoff game this year so it's a milestone but had hopped to make the final 4 after Huntingdon got eliminated.
4/25/2013 4:25 PM
◂ Prev 12
Bryant - Season 89 (DIII) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.