tight man 2 man vs sagging m2m Topic

Do you think it would be cool to be able to play a tight in your face m2m or to adjust a play a sagging m2m?  Like pick up your opponent right over halfcourt.  Not pressing because that involves a lot of traps.  Any opinions.
3/24/2013 7:05 PM
I think options are nice but if you get into too many of these types of scenarios it's almost too much. You'd probably have to add it for zone and press too, i.e. do I want a hard press or a soft press, do I want an aggressive zone or one that looks to make sure it has a better chance at rebounds, etc.
3/25/2013 9:07 AM
Yeah, I hear you bistiza.  Just a topic thought people would like to comment on.  But apparently nobody likes my topics because nobody comments on my posts.  Oh well just trying to get to know people in this game.  Thanks  bistiza.
3/25/2013 5:22 PM
tight man 2 man vs sagging m2m Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.