REAL NCAA not realistic Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I think your statement is just stupid. How can you say that when their hasnt be thoose really good teams. Most of these teams were even. I think this has been a great tournament but I think you lost your bracket and you are just venting to be honest. This is march madness and I dont know if you have ever watched before but crazy things happen.....this is not college football where the top 4 teams get in the so called tournament.
3/25/2013 12:40 PM
um, I think that was satire.
3/25/2013 12:44 PM
There has been 16th seed advancing to S16 and E8 in D1 and D3 WIS...
3/25/2013 12:45 PM
Posted by phillyboy107 on 3/25/2013 12:40:00 PM (view original):
I think your statement is just stupid. How can you say that when their hasnt be thoose really good teams. Most of these teams were even. I think this has been a great tournament but I think you lost your bracket and you are just venting to be honest. This is march madness and I dont know if you have ever watched before but crazy things happen.....this is not college football where the top 4 teams get in the so called tournament.
sarcasm detector must be broken...
3/25/2013 12:51 PM
Posted by pepwaves on 3/25/2013 12:51:00 PM (view original):
sarcasm detector must be broken...
Dude there are no such things are sarcasm detectors. I don't know what you're talking about.
3/25/2013 1:10 PM
zinggggg.....  Right over the head.
3/25/2013 1:44 PM
lol...satire at it's finest.  philly, you've seen folks ******** on the forums about how the game is not realistic enough?  the op was doing the opposite and chiding the real NCAA tournament for not being "real" enough.
3/25/2013 2:36 PM
Haha wow philly.

Nice touch paland.
3/25/2013 3:41 PM
Well just like WIS the real life committee messed up the seedings pretty badly. For example WTF was Oregon doing as a 12 seed? They were in the top 25 for most of the season but had one mini-slump when their PG got hurt and then won the PAC-12 tourney.
3/26/2013 10:52 AM
Posted by furry_nipps on 3/26/2013 10:26:00 AM (view original):
RL doesn't have each players abilities capped out like video games do. A 99 rated reb player should be a 99 rated reb player. He has no motivation, distraction, illness etc that plays into RL results. Video game lebron james would beat me in 1 on 1 every game 100000-0, but in real life I'm sure I could put up points on him because he isn't going to take it seriously. When you get matched up against Harvard, flordia gulf coast etc do you think these thugs basketball players really get motivated to play as hard as they can? No. The end result is what you see, but this lacks in WIS and when some random **** that doesnt make sense happens it shouldn't be okay'd because it happened in real life =/
That thugs part kind of smells of something...what, exactly, makes them thugs?  The fact that they're college educated?  Are you, furry?
3/26/2013 1:38 PM
It's the job of the referees to correct for an errant RNG in real life. Kudos to the Ohio State officials for getting on board. ENCOM will be sending the G-Town refs back to the mainframe for deletion.
3/26/2013 1:45 PM
Posted by theeyetest on 3/26/2013 1:45:00 PM (view original):
It's the job of the referees to correct for an errant RNG in real life. Kudos to the Ohio State officials for getting on board. ENCOM will be sending the G-Town refs back to the mainframe for deletion.
It's pretty absurd that this call is getting blown out of proportion like it has. Craft missed the front end of a 1 and 1 and Iowa State immediately got the ball back (which they then turned over)as a result of the call. When looking for excuses as to why ISU lost this game, this call is pretty low on the list.
3/26/2013 4:45 PM
12 Next ▸
REAL NCAA not realistic Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.