All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Problem With Recruiting-Max 100
3/26/2013 1:38 PM (edited)
Started recruiting-got up to watching 100 recruits on summary page and couldn't add anymore recruits.
Then removed 22 recruits-so it now shows 78 high priority recruits. YET, I cannot add anymore recruits to watch.

When I go and search more recruits, nothing happens when I click on the watch recruit box. And when I actually open up the player profile and then manually try to add to watch list it says "Error    you cannot watch more than 100 recruits".

Is this because it is keeping those 22 removed players in some sort of queue that can still be accessed? And thus the total still adds up to 100?
8/14/2013 8:53 PM
This is the problem I am having right now. So, 5 months later and still not fixed. Can't be difficult. And does this meant that if the player isn't already on my board I won't be able to sign them???!!!???
8/15/2013 11:10 AM
Yes, its because you can still access the removed players. 
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Problem With Recruiting-Max 100

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.