Question about Pulldowns Topic

Here's a question I need answered pretty quickly: If you have sent scouting trips to a guy who you need to pull down, do you need to send ten scouting trips and the scholly in order to pull him down or just the remaining number left to get to ten scouting trips total.

For example, if I sent a guy four trips first, can I now send him six and the scholly, or does it still need to be ten?

Thanks!
3/27/2013 12:37 AM
There is no magic number for pulldowns...I've pulled kids down with as few as 3 SV's and a schollie or as many as 23 SV's before he finally came down. Each kid is different, so pick a number you feel comfortable sending and then add the scholarship and see what happens. 
3/27/2013 12:43 AM
From my experience, there is no perfect number required to pulldown a player. 10 SVs just works most of the time, so that's what most people use. Therefore, if 10 is all it takes for the player you want...it shouldn't matter if you split the SVs up between different cycles. 
3/27/2013 12:45 AM
Posted by rednu on 3/27/2013 12:43:00 AM (view original):
There is no magic number for pulldowns...I've pulled kids down with as few as 3 SV's and a schollie or as many as 23 SV's before he finally came down. Each kid is different, so pick a number you feel comfortable sending and then add the scholarship and see what happens. 
So ten isn't even always needed, it's just become a common and safe practice?
3/27/2013 12:45 AM
Ha...there you go backboy...two people saying the same thing. So, I guess you have your answer. ;) 
3/27/2013 12:46 AM
Posted by pepwaves on 3/27/2013 12:45:00 AM (view original):
From my experience, there is no perfect number required to pulldown a player. 10 SVs just works most of the time, so that's what most people use. Therefore, if 10 is all it takes for the player you want...it shouldn't matter if you split the SVs up between different cycles. 
This is what I was hoping/thinking, just asked in case I heard a bunch of answers on the other side.
3/27/2013 12:46 AM
Did you receive a backup message? If so, there are isn't a golden number of trips to pull down.
3/27/2013 12:53 AM
I've found that your prestige has an impact on how many trips it takes as well. If you are a lower prestige it can sometimes take up to 20 or more to pull a guy down whereas Ive never had to use more than 10 as an A or A+ and only rarely as an A-.
3/27/2013 2:47 AM
Question about Pulldowns Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.