DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Posted by shawnfucious on 8/2/2013 4:56:00 AM (view original):
yes obvious you are. do you really get that or are you just playing?
Your = you are???
8/2/2013 9:34 AM
YOU ARE reduced to argue over spelligns of words, ya this thread is dead. get a life.
8/2/2013 2:15 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/2/2013 2:15:00 PM (view original):
YOU ARE reduced to argue over spelligns of words, ya this thread is dead. get a life.
YOU ARE calling someone an idiot while spelling a word wrong in the same post. Feel free to leave.
8/2/2013 2:21 PM
oh does me mispelling words trigger your OCD? you just gotta have your ducks in a row right? while most ppl do not care about spelling as long as they can understand what is being said, you cant stand it. also you have to have something to ***** about now that no one cares to argue with you about gay ppl.
8/2/2013 9:39 PM
I was laughing at you. Now I just pity you.
8/3/2013 2:32 AM
so let me get this straight. your OCD not only means you have to argue with someone so badly you will argue over words spellings when no one will continue your argument about gay ppl, but it also means you will laugh at and pity normal ppl when they call you out for that behavior? nah your OCD isnt the problem its everyone else. keep telling yourself that.
8/3/2013 10:15 AM
You aren't normal.
8/3/2013 11:05 AM
the completely dysfunctional OCD fool is telling me im not normal. BWA HA HA
8/3/2013 7:45 PM
Yep.
8/4/2013 5:07 PM
so sad your OCD wont even allow you to let the thread die like it should you have to be the last poster. you could easily prove me wrong by not responding but you will respond bc you can't help yourself. which makes this quite fun for me I can just keep responding myself and get you to keep saying something. BWA HA HA you are my *****.
8/5/2013 8:51 AM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/5/2013 8:51:00 AM (view original):
so sad your OCD wont even allow you to let the thread die like it should you have to be the last poster. you could easily prove me wrong by not responding but you will respond bc you can't help yourself. which makes this quite fun for me I can just keep responding myself and get you to keep saying something. BWA HA HA you are my *****.
Really, bis?
8/5/2013 10:36 AM
yeah calling me bis is an insult but not a good one you used it before and its old now so how about something new? i know your coming back you cant help it BWA HA HA
8/5/2013 10:52 AM
It's just funny that you aren't even pretending to not be bistiza anymore. I think bis probably said this exact thing 30 or 40 times:
"you could easily prove me wrong by not responding but you will respond bc you can't help yourself. which makes this quite fun for me I can just keep responding myself and get you to keep saying something"
8/5/2013 11:40 AM
stupid *** ive already said im not bis and you calling me bis is actually an insult but your so dumb you just keep riding that train all day long. whats really funny is if you are telling the truth about bis saying same thing. that is hilarious since it means someone else has discovered you cant help yourself. did bis have fun messing with you too? bc I sure am.  its great you cant help yourself. anyone else can just let it go and be done with the thread but you NEED to respond and keep it going.  you better hope other ppl who find this funny dont catch on or else you'll never be able to leave this board bc ppl will keep responding and you'll just HAVE to respond back. im eagerly awaiting your next reply that I know is coming. wow this site offers more than just games it gives you an OCD toy to play with if you want too. BWA HA HA
8/5/2013 11:54 AM
You think?
8/5/2013 12:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...312|313|314|315|316...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.