DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

You funny bis talking about random **** like fake foam sharks. Not as funny as BL but **** man this right here is entertaining.
8/30/2013 11:46 AM
It wasn't random. It was a metaphor. Let me explain:

Many of the posters here want to appear vicious when defending their opinions, but it's just an appearance. Once you actually defend yourself and/or challenge them, you find out there's no danger at all - what they say amounts to "you are wrong because I/we/many people say so" without anything to back it up.

Seriously, if you care to take the time, you can go back through this thread alone (I know, that would be a tedious task, but bear with me here) and witness it all.  I mean, I ran roughshod over all the pathetic arguments from people who claim you can't choose your sexuality.

I clearly demonstrated how such a claim doesn't hold up to logical scrutiny to the point where anyone denying it had an obvious agenda, which I then pointed out. Eventually most people became embarrassed that their agenda was out in the open and gave up entirely.
8/30/2013 1:54 PM
I had time to kill so I look through the thread and read a bunch, and what I find is you are mostly right and some ppl just want to make sure they stay PC with idea that gay is okay. And you right you really took some ppl to taks there bis, esp BL and even dahsterbater.
8/30/2013 3:29 PM
Yes, but those people all have way too much pride to admit their reasons weren't logical.

The funny thing is I would have been fine with them saying "my reasons aren't logical but it's what I believe anyway". That's perfectly okay by me.

I just couldn't stomach allowing people to say gay marriage is a logical thing because of equal protection under the law. That ALREADY exists.

I also couldn't stomach people saying sexuality isn't a choice when logic absolutely dictates that it is and only agendas say otherwise.

8/30/2013 4:33 PM (edited)
What about the age of the earth?
8/30/2013 4:41 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/28/2013 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/28/2013 1:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/27/2013 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Who cares let the f'n thread die you attention starved moron.
Based on the number of posts in the thread BEFORE you idiots let it devolve into name calling (stupid name calling - almost no form of "OCD" would cause the behaviors you're attributing to it, so your constant shouting of "OCD! OCD! just makes you sound like more and more of an idiot), I'd say it's pretty obvious that a lot of people care.  Based on a lot of other things, too.  But the evidence is literally right in front of you as you make the post that it's an issue people care about.
who the **** do you think you are dr. f'n freud? telling me what OCD is like you some kind of expert. I don't care I'm just making fun of bad_luck but you have to act all high and mighty well no one asked you anyway *** hole.

ya lots of ppl care about gay marriage I'm one of them. I don't want it to happen, ever. I don't even want to know ppl are gay, and I sure as **** do not want to see them being gay in front of me. It makes me want to blow chunks, and if I actually do, I'll make sure to aim it right at them. Oh wait let me guess I'm not allowed to say that since its not PC, well **** that and **** any ppl who think I should have to be PC. I'll be me, you be you, and don't bother me with your PC horse ****.

Hey Dahs, I think this tirade shows with glaring clarity the maturity and brains of Shawn.  Wow, this might be the smallest minded person in all of HBD, and that is really saying something.

Hey Shawn, I think your mother is calling you downstairs for dinner, quit trying to be so cool and do as she says.  Its kids like you that make me weep for the future of humanity.  If all kids were like you Id be in favour of post natal abortion.

8/30/2013 5:19 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 8/30/2013 4:41:00 PM (view original):
What about the age of the earth?
wtf does that have to do with anything? you could at least make an effort to stay on topic.
9/3/2013 8:35 AM
Posted by greeny9 on 8/30/2013 5:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/28/2013 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/28/2013 1:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/27/2013 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Who cares let the f'n thread die you attention starved moron.
Based on the number of posts in the thread BEFORE you idiots let it devolve into name calling (stupid name calling - almost no form of "OCD" would cause the behaviors you're attributing to it, so your constant shouting of "OCD! OCD! just makes you sound like more and more of an idiot), I'd say it's pretty obvious that a lot of people care.  Based on a lot of other things, too.  But the evidence is literally right in front of you as you make the post that it's an issue people care about.
who the **** do you think you are dr. f'n freud? telling me what OCD is like you some kind of expert. I don't care I'm just making fun of bad_luck but you have to act all high and mighty well no one asked you anyway *** hole.

ya lots of ppl care about gay marriage I'm one of them. I don't want it to happen, ever. I don't even want to know ppl are gay, and I sure as **** do not want to see them being gay in front of me. It makes me want to blow chunks, and if I actually do, I'll make sure to aim it right at them. Oh wait let me guess I'm not allowed to say that since its not PC, well **** that and **** any ppl who think I should have to be PC. I'll be me, you be you, and don't bother me with your PC horse ****.

Hey Dahs, I think this tirade shows with glaring clarity the maturity and brains of Shawn.  Wow, this might be the smallest minded person in all of HBD, and that is really saying something.

Hey Shawn, I think your mother is calling you downstairs for dinner, quit trying to be so cool and do as she says.  Its kids like you that make me weep for the future of humanity.  If all kids were like you Id be in favour of post natal abortion.

is dahsterbater your hero or something greeny? I called him out for being an absolute arse and that somehow makes ME small minded? then you go on to talk down to me too?

calling me a kid? closed minded immature ppl like you are the reason other ppl don't speak their minds as often as they should. me, I don't care, I WILL speak my mind and you talking down to me isn't going to stop that. so go whine and snivel to someone who cares bc I don't.

9/3/2013 8:44 AM
Posted by The Taint on 9/3/2013 1:21:00 AM (view original):
Wow, no response from "either" of those queers in three days....shocking
believe it or not my life doesn't revolve around this board. some ppl have lives you should give it a try.
9/3/2013 8:45 AM

I don't usually respond on this board during weekends. If I'm on this site at all its to check the games themselves. Weekends are a busy time, and even when they aren't, I don't want to waste time on this board for the most part.

So essentially I'm echoing SF when he said this to you, taint - "believe it or not my life doesn't revolve around this board. some ppl have lives you should give it a try."

While I'm at it, I'll also echo his sentiment that greeny is a closed-minded individual. Keep in mind I don't agree with SF a lot (especially about some race and gender issues), but I will say that he speaks his mind and doesn't waver.  He's blunt to the point of downright rudeness at times, but it's absolutely wrong for those like greeny and dahs to try to censor him or talk down to him. Then again, that's par for the course for those guys.
9/3/2013 10:32 AM
Posted by bistiza on 9/3/2013 10:32:00 AM (view original):

I don't usually respond on this board during weekends. If I'm on this site at all its to check the games themselves. Weekends are a busy time, and even when they aren't, I don't want to waste time on this board for the most part.

So essentially I'm echoing SF when he said this to you, taint - "believe it or not my life doesn't revolve around this board. some ppl have lives you should give it a try."

While I'm at it, I'll also echo his sentiment that greeny is a closed-minded individual. Keep in mind I don't agree with SF a lot (especially about some race and gender issues), but I will say that he speaks his mind and doesn't waver.  He's blunt to the point of downright rudeness at times, but it's absolutely wrong for those like greeny and dahs to try to censor him or talk down to him. Then again, that's par for the course for those guys.
Censoring?  When did I want to censor him?  Im just pointing out his jack-assery with his language.  The guy obv has no comprehension of English when every 5th word is a swear word.  That is small mindedness.  Not to mention his unwillingness to live with large segments of the worlds population.  I believe in giving people the right to live their lives any way that they want, as long as its not hurting anybody directly.  I have always spoken that way in these here forums and you are calling me close minded?  I am one of the most open minded people I know (not bragging just telling the truth).  Shawn has major problems with the way he talks, and he sounds much like most teenagers sound.  If he is in fact an adult say late 20s or later and he still talks and thinks like that then he is just plain bigoted and I feel sorry for him.
9/3/2013 11:18 AM
shawn and bistiza are the same troll, greeny. 

It's a bit.
9/3/2013 11:38 AM
You want him to shut up and go away because you disagree with his opinions, greeny. Your method of trying to make that happen is to act like a playground bully, call him names and insult him and talk down to him in the hopes that he'll hate it enough he'll do what you want (shut up and go away).

What's really ironic is our attack on someone because they use different words than you do or because they swear is incredibly small-minded, yet that's what you say he's doing to you.

I don't agree with SF on many things, including issues of race and gender among others, but he has EVERY RIGHT to his opinion, the same as you do. You, however, DO NOT have the right to talk down to him just because he expressed his opinion and you disagree so you want him to shut up and go away.

Too bad for you it looks like he's not going to do that, and even if he does, I'll still call you out for pulling a stunt like that. In fact, it's that kind of tactic I'm sick of seeing on these forums. People disagree and one or more of them can't have a reasonable discussion about the matter, they have to launch insults and namecalling attacks like they're five years old, and it's PATHETIC.

You say SF sounds like a teenager well you sound like you are about five so he's got the edge on you there.  The fact that you simply don't get that makes ME feel sorry for YOU.

To clarify:

I'm not defending SF completely. I disagree with him on several issues as I"ve mentioned. I just don't attack the man for speaking his mind, and I don't act like I'm somehow better than him because I disagree with him.

Maybe you should do the same.  Try have a real discussion with him - it can be done, and I've done it. Maybe show some respect for another person having a right to their opinion. Grow up and stop with the playground BS tactics.

9/3/2013 11:40 AM
shawn and bistiza are the same troll, greeny. 

It's a bit.

Yes, I'm everyone on this board I've ever disagree with, including you, BL.

Maybe give up the ghost on this one. It was debunked some time ago, but I guess your ideas being debunked never stopped you before.
9/3/2013 11:44 AM
◂ Prev 1...322|323|324|325|326...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.