I suggested this over a year ago and got nowhere, but there should be an award for players that win the Triple Crown. It is an injustice to the player to win the Triple Crown and for that to not show on the player's accolades.
3/28/2013 8:18 AM
I agree it should go on their accolades, but I think we need to work on your use of the word "injustice."
3/28/2013 8:33 AM
Is it really that vital?  I can't imagine it happens that often since I have yet to see it in any of my HBD seasons. A guy capable of such a feat is going to have plenty of accolades already, so is that big of a deal if it doesn't say Triple Crown next to his All-Star, Silver Slugger, and MVP?
4/1/2013 1:17 PM
Regardless of how frequent such an event happens, it seems like an easy enough fix and it's the sort of thing I'd be interested in when voting for HOF.
4/2/2013 11:53 AM
So you are the guy who votes for the HOF.
4/2/2013 7:57 PM
I have asked for something like this as well. They show if a guy wins player of the week (for that season) and if a guy hits for the cycle among other things I am not sure how a triple crown is not worthy...
4/2/2013 9:23 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.