All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Hoops Dynasty > How much does a start really help a player?
3/28/2013 10:09 AM

Example:  If I throw in my soph SF as a starter in 5 or 6 games where I know I am going to win will it help in regards to his work ethic or anything like that?  I feel like my senior SF is maxed out and while quite a bit better than my soph I want to try and improve him faster.  Am I stupid? 

3/28/2013 12:29 PM
starts improve WE.  However 5-6 starts may mean 1-2 pts max over the year
All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Hoops Dynasty > How much does a start really help a player?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.