Kenny Powers FILLED Topic

Kenny Powers is a great, competitive world looking for owners for Season 12! 

Our World Rules:
SALARY CAP - $100 MIL:   Teams cannot have more than 100 million in their Player Payroll budget. 
CASH IN TRADES:   Cannot exceed the players' remaining salary.
CITY CHANGES - owners may change Cities one time, but may not change franchises
MINORS - Pay attention to the minors.  Auto-manage is fine, but there must be enough players to avoid massive fatigue issues.
NO TANKING - Rebuilding is fine, but teams must field a competitive team, with no guys playing horribly out of position, or obvious minor leaguers in the majors.  A new minimum win rule policy is being adopted beginning in season 12 of 55 wins per season (50 for owners in their first season in the world) and 185 wins for 3 seasons.   Probation can be granted up to 2 times, if the owner is abiding by other world rules and appears to be make a good faith effort to improve, but 3 strikes and you're out.

We also have an active world blog, check it out here: Kenny Powers World Blog

If you're interested in joining us, sitemail me or post here!  Here are the current open teams.  Thanks!

Burlington 82-80, 4th in NL North  #16 draft pick in Season 12
This squad finished off season 11 strong, thanks to solid pitching, and their offense has some good talent as well, but playing in an extreme pitchers park hurt their offensive numbers.  This team has a solid base which to build upon, and could be a few moves away from being a contender, and their first round pick is protected, which is a plus. 
5/17/2013 11:49 AM (edited)
Solid`world
3/31/2013 11:28 AM
We just finished the 2nd round of the playoffs, and should roll in about 10 days.  Reserve your spot in this great world now!
4/1/2013 10:14 AM
I am the (former) owner of the Salem squad. I am leaving it in very good shape. Low salary, a hand full of top talent prospects and alot of flexibility to go for a playoff run or build for the future. If your looking for a team I recormmend my old squad.
4/2/2013 10:24 PM
We just finished the LCS, and should be rolling in a week.  Post here or sitemail me if interested in joining, there's some good teams available.
4/5/2013 9:24 AM
I will take the Salem job if still available
4/6/2013 1:15 AM
sounds good, Salem is yours danos.  get one of the other three franchises while you still can!
4/6/2013 12:30 PM
World series just ended, we'll roll over on Friday, reserve your team in this great world now!
4/9/2013 9:55 AM
we roll tomorrow...sitemail me or post here if interested in joining this great world!
4/11/2013 4:53 PM
great world, and some nice teams available, let me know if you are interested!
4/14/2013 2:46 PM
5 teams left in this competitive world, post here or sitemail me if interested!
4/14/2013 9:49 PM
Just 4 more owners and we can get on with Season 12!  Teams are going fast, join this great world today, contact me or post here if interested!
4/15/2013 1:07 PM
Great world, fun blog, good competition...join today by posting here or sitemailing me!
4/16/2013 1:54 PM
Join!!
4/17/2013 8:20 PM
Great world, competitive, alogman does a great job with the blog.  All around fun league.
4/18/2013 9:48 AM
1234 Next ▸
Kenny Powers FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.