Isn't it about time we had a WIS App?  (If there is one, please let me know where to find it).
3/31/2013 11:28 AM
Yes, and there isn't one.  A decent mobile site would work just fine too.
3/31/2013 11:51 AM
The only things I can't do on my Droid routinely are click "Team Game Plan" or scroll down in any windows (i.e. boxscore, team page, etc)...I've become accustomed to working around these issues, so beyond that, why is an app needed really?  Adapt and deal with it.
3/31/2013 1:01 PM
I have adapted and I am dealing with it, just like you. Now I am asking for a user-freindly app.  :)
3/31/2013 1:13 PM (edited)
Posted by colonels19 on 3/31/2013 1:01:00 PM (view original):
The only things I can't do on my Droid routinely are click "Team Game Plan" or scroll down in any windows (i.e. boxscore, team page, etc)...I've become accustomed to working around these issues, so beyond that, why is an app needed really?  Adapt and deal with it.
So because something isn't "needed" that means it shouldn't be created?  I'm sure Ben Franklin and Henry Ford are looking down, nodding their approval of such a concept.  
3/31/2013 1:14 PM
It needs to be properly prioritized...that's my point...is it #1 priority right now...I don't think so
3/31/2013 1:21 PM
Well just so long as you don't think so, I guess that's what matters.  Good point.

There are plenty of people who think an app is actually a pretty important improvement.

3/31/2013 1:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I think a mobile app would be great and it might even get people interested in joining!
3/31/2013 1:25 PM
I just got a new Droid and that is what has me thinking about the App.  I wanted to ask before I submitted a suggestion, but I did submit feedback to WIS today.
3/31/2013 1:32 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
For clicking on the Team Game Plan page, if you hold down on the Coaching button it will pop up the menu to open in a new tab. From there if you push the back button on the phone it will close that menu and you will have the Coaching drop down menu open so you can click on Team Game Plan.
3/31/2013 2:04 PM
I can get it to work about 50% of the time.
3/31/2013 2:20 PM
I usually don't need to gameplan on mobile. I can find a computer at least once every 12 hours. But recruiting on mobile is a *****. Not sure there's an easy fix to it, but it'd certainly be worth trying to upgrade. 
3/31/2013 2:44 PM
I play most of the time on my iPhone because its faster than my laptop. The only thing I can't do on my iPhone is buy FSS
3/31/2013 4:39 PM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.