uptempo on the road vs uptempo at home Topic

Does anyone see a big difference in team play playing uptempo at home vs uptempo on the road in DI?  I notice more at DI over DII or DIII.
3/31/2013 4:32 PM
I can't say for d1. But there is little to no difference in d2 and d3.
3/31/2013 4:34 PM
would that multiply the weak advantage of playing at home in general?
3/31/2013 9:37 PM
That's my question yanks.  Does it realy matter?  Yes would you get more rattled on the road playing uptempo or would you get a little more advantage of playing uptempo at home
4/2/2013 6:41 PM
Yeah it does matter. I'm not sure if players get rattled more often (I don't think rattled would be the correct term for this game), but I do think that young players (with low I.Q.) seem to struggle more on the road playing uptempo than experienced players. Could someone confirm me on this? I heard a prominent coach say it. However, at D1, It's definitely better to play uptempo at home than on the road b/c the home court advantage provides a larger point swing toward yourself than if you were playing normal or slowdown at home.
4/2/2013 8:13 PM
uptempo on the road vs uptempo at home Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.