3/31/2013 7:43 PM
So I test probably 20+ games with my D-2 South Dakota State Team vs D-1 Alabama. The main thing I was looking at was interceptions. The average amount for my QB was what I expected 2-4 no big deal however I was able to intercept Alabamas QB on average 2 times a game. The passing still seems out of funk in my opinion with to many interceptions even when I play my team vs itself with run defense on heavy which you'd figure would allow your QB to pass better. Anyhow I'm curious if anyone else has had similar results that runs different formations then me like the NDB, Shotgun, wishbone or Iform ?

4/1/2013 1:49 AM
I would agree that there seems to be more interceptions in the beta than version 2.0. 
4/1/2013 8:51 AM
First thought-I would agree.
But, then I thought maybe it's because my QBs are junk.
Not sure if the Int's will be that high with recruited  QBs that have significantly better ratings.
4/1/2013 11:47 AM
I'm not done with the changes to passing.  I will post when passing is ready to look at just like I posted when rushing was ready to look at.
4/1/2013 5:36 PM
Okay thanks Norbert!
4/1/2013 5:55 PM
But just so you know, from what I can see, interceptions and sacks are too high, YAC is too low, and long/deep completion % might be a little low.  I hope to work those out as I revamp the passing code with the changes I made to the rushing code.  I also will try to make sure that passing success is altered by the rush/pass defense setting as much as rushing is altered, so that the balance between rushing and passing is comparable.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.