All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Can't find a link to my team
4/2/2013 9:26 AM
There isn't a link to my GD Beta 3.0 Team in my Locker.
How do I get back to my Team's Home Page?
4/2/2013 10:21 AM
Posted by jimwebb on 4/2/2013 9:26:00 AM (view original):
There isn't a link to my GD Beta 3.0 Team in my Locker.
How do I get back to my Team's Home Page?
You need to come back to these forums, go to the BETA Information and Expectations thread, then click on the 2nd link.  As stated in that thread in big black letters:
NOTE: Beta teams will not show up on the WIS locker page. Please use the links provided above.

4/2/2013 3:12 PM
You can also get to your teams from the beta signup page - www.whatifsports.com/gdbeta/Signup/Default.aspx
4/2/2013 3:40 PM
Thanks!
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Can't find a link to my team

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.