I am looking for someone to mentor me. This is my second season so I already know the basics but I don't understand more of details of the game and I'm confused by certain things happening to my team. I have already reached out to two of the people on the mentor list but one says he done mentoring and another one was taking a long time to respond so i checked and he hadnt logged in for like a month (which is suprising considering he has a top 10 team). So im looking for someone whos had good sucess at d3 and is in Tark so that they can easily see things without having to send a ton of links.

Thanks to anyone willing to help,
Andrew
4/2/2013 9:53 PM
I cant mentor(as I still have questions!!!) but i would tell you to try another person or 2 on the list. Send to multiple people and somebody will get back to you. I had same happen when i started. Look on the list of mentors and see if they have teams in Tark and message them. Keep trying though as they will give some fantastic info for you.
4/2/2013 10:33 PM
Shoot me a site mail, I am in Tark and have been very successful there in D3.
4/3/2013 9:41 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.