This has nothing to do with hbd. I have 2 daughters that play softball i am wondering if anyone knows what would be the best camcorder to tape games with ( i also coach)? I am looking to either set the camcorder up in rf on the scoreboard which is approx. 250' from home plate or down the right field line about 125'-150' from home plate so i need something that can zoom in pretty good. Also need one tbat can tape atleast 3 hours prefer longer, also looking for one that you can zoom in while watching it back for instance to be able to zoom in on a hitter while watching it back. One last thing would be price dont want to break the bank would like to stay 500 or less. Does anyone have any suggestions?
4/3/2013 8:41 AM
I can't vouch for this particular camcorder, but thoght I'd pass on the info as it's a good price for today only.
4/3/2013 8:55 AM
uncleal would probably be your best resource for this
4/3/2013 12:03 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.