looking for replacement owners - multiple leagues Topic

for me -
  I have been ill much of the last 4 months and not getting better - I have decided to retire from all my teams because of this - I hope to eventually return.  Looking for replacement owners in the following leagues: For Life - 2 games out of 1st at game 63, abcl 4.5 games out of 1st at game 47, Sandberg - 1st - 3 games into the season, Upper Deck - last at game 79, WIB last in division but 10th in waiver (decent team) at game 108.  If interested in any of these teams contact grivfmd1
4/4/2013 8:03 AM
I am interested in the Sandberg team. I have a good record in only three full seasons making the playoffs in two of those seasons. I am an active ownner and check in multiple times per day. I treat everyone in the leagues with respect and am drama free. Sorry to hear about your illness. Happy to jump in if you still need someone.
4/4/2013 10:43 AM
Sandberg likely taken
4/4/2013 11:22 AM
apparently we need to get commish approval (for that league) as each of these teams is taken,  Since in season the commish is not always listed, if you are the commish of one of these leagues please note it in the forum thread and make this easier
4/4/2013 1:55 PM
for me -
  I have been ill much of the last 4 months and not getting better - I have decided to retire from all my teams because of this - I hope to eventually return. Looking for replacement owners in the following leagues: For Life - 2 games out of 1st at game 63, NABCL 4.5 games out of 1st at game 47, Upper Deck - last at game 79, WIB last in division but 10th in waiver (decent team) at game 108. If interested in any of these teams contact grivfmd1
4/4/2013 1:58 PM
Best of luck to you, griv.  I hope that you get better soon.
4/4/2013 4:52 PM
no other takers???? - some of these teams are not half bad.  The pitching in the For Life team is solid and should keep that team in contention for years.  The NABCL team is solid and now only 3.5 out.  The Upper Deck team will need some work and the WIB team has had the hard work done.
4/4/2013 7:26 PM
for me -
  I have been ill much of the last 4 months and not getting better - I have decided to retire from all my teams because of this - I hope to eventually return. Looking for replacement owners in the following leagues: For Life - 1 games out of 1st at game 67, (maybe only team left)  If interested in any of these teams contact grivfmd1
4/5/2013 1:35 PM
"gbuck41 has just received a team in another league. He will not be eligible to have this one. Thanks."  The upper deck team is still available
4/5/2013 4:21 PM
I'd be willing to take one. I'm not picky.
4/5/2013 7:32 PM
Griv, sorry to hear about your illness. I'd be happy to babysit a team until you can return
4/5/2013 9:15 PM
looking for replacement owners - multiple leagues Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.