Solution to welfare problems Topic

Want a solution to your 20 lbs of ugly fat?

Cut off your head.
4/8/2013 1:26 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 4/8/2013 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/8/2013 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by antoncresten on 4/8/2013 5:51:00 AM (view original):
CORPORATE WELFARE
I am sorry but using that made up term in this serious debate about welefare detracts from the conversation.
Irony overload.
It is true.

The term corporate welefare was invented so when someone wants to cut a program that gives free stuff to people the left can scream "Corporate Welefare".

What they are talking about are targeted programs designed to create a specific economic result. Like paying someone to grow food that is less profitable to them but that helps America overall. Or giving tax breaks to electric car companies.

They can be addressed and cut if you like.

They are not the same as the mass welefare programs America created in the 60s.
4/8/2013 2:13 PM
If you are trying to suggest that certain misleading terms dumb down serious debate, I agree, but I suggest you look in the mirror if you want to eliminate them.

You can start with:

job creators
family values
defense of marriage

Oh, and learn to spell "welfare." One misspelling is a mistake, but every time is just silly.
4/11/2013 5:43 PM
maybe 'welefare" will become the new spelling of the word-society is always evolving......
4/11/2013 5:49 PM
OK im an idiot who cant spell. sorry
4/13/2013 3:27 PM
So Job creators isnt valid? Small and medium Business companies are job creatorsa nd always have been.

People who are rich may not be job creators. The people who do create jobs are usually wealthy.

Family values? It has a meaning but both sides have preverted the word. So it now means very little.

Defense of marriage....

Again I am forced to defend an idea I dont agree with, but some people do.

And their points seem to have some validity to them.

Can marriage be kept to mean a specific thing?
4/13/2013 3:30 PM
Don't forget War on Christmas.
4/15/2013 11:18 PM
Forced surgery for anyone who has a child without being properly licensed - anyone else in favor?
4/16/2013 11:40 AM
â—‚ Prev 12
Solution to welfare problems Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.