Fastest Foul-out Topic

In my second round NT game in Iba, my starting point guard fouled out in three minutes. Got me wondering what's the fastest anyone has had a player foul out? Anybody have a guy foul out in one minute? I feel like this has probably happened, but it'd be completely insane. 

In all, my guy played seven defensive possessions, picking up four fouls and grabbing one steal, and five offensive possessions, going 0/1 from the field and committing one foul. 
4/4/2013 11:28 AM
While Galloway definitely deserves recognition for his accomplishment of playing 2:38 and being done for the night, he'll have to step up his game to compete at the highest level of hack-dom. As this thread shows, the current record would appear to be 1:16 (!!!)

4/4/2013 11:59 AM

I'm too lazy to find the thread again but 1:16, starting PG, in a S16 game... that's the record

4/4/2013 11:59 AM
Posted by jsajsa on 4/4/2013 11:59:00 AM (view original):

I'm too lazy to find the thread again but 1:16, starting PG, in a S16 game... that's the record

Gotcha covered jsajsa
4/4/2013 12:02 PM
lol, thanks
4/4/2013 12:04 PM
wow, good hustle. Both you, rednu, and to that guy who fouled out in 1:16. Daaaaang

And that was also in an NT game? Do NT games just have extra foul mayhem, just for the hell of it? 
4/4/2013 12:06 PM
That guy is still my starting PG in the conference we share. As you can see, he really stinks...

I figured other coaches are more likely to bribe the refs in tourney games. You don't have that tab under the team game plan?
4/4/2013 1:09 PM
I'm confused. I only see two fouls for Galloway early in the game and he's removed but he hasn't fouled out.
4/4/2013 1:46 PM
Posted by bistiza on 4/4/2013 1:46:00 PM (view original):
I'm confused. I only see two fouls for Galloway early in the game and he's removed but he hasn't fouled out.
He commits two fouls early, then sits out for a while, picks up a third foul within 30 seconds of coming in, sits out a while, picks up a fourth foul within a minute of coming in, sits out a while, picks up a fifth foul within 30 seconds of coming in. 

So all told, he fouled out in 2:38 of playing time. 
4/4/2013 1:57 PM
Posted by jsajsa on 4/4/2013 1:09:00 PM (view original):
That guy is still my starting PG in the conference we share. As you can see, he really stinks...

I figured other coaches are more likely to bribe the refs in tourney games. You don't have that tab under the team game plan?
Yep, he's turrible. 
4/4/2013 1:58 PM
Well Mr. Barkley this has me wondering what is so turrible about him that made him do this. Sure his DEF is 38 but it's not like it was 8. You're playing a press and I'm sure that didn't help.

What I also think is hilarious is that he hacked the opposing player TWO SECONDS into the game. Do you have an individual setting on Galloway that says "go for a steal as aggressively as possible as often as possible" or something? LOL

4/4/2013 2:28 PM
Haha, he's pretty fast, so maybe he just assumes that he can successfully get a steal on every play. And here I always thought it was the slow guards who ended up fouling most in the press! 

Seriously, I guess it's just luck of the RNG. His defense isn't elite, but his speed is, and he has A- IQ, which isn't awful. 
4/4/2013 2:53 PM
My backup gave me three minutes ten seconds before fouling out.
4/4/2013 6:56 PM
Last season I had a player foul out in 7 mins. Which I know doesn't really compare time wise but he was my best player with like a 740 rating in d3 and he was a top 10 scorer in all of d3 accounting for over 35 % of my offense. Also if I remember correctly we lost an easy game we should have won because he wasn't there to give me 35 mins.
4/4/2013 7:33 PM
Fastest Foul-out Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.