Why does everyone get to see other owners bugets? I think the game would be much more interesting if they were private. I thought about the fact that if they were private it could open the door to collusion between owners. But sharing personnel rating data can happen now. So, who's got some ideas?
4/4/2013 4:14 PM
Well, you're about 3-4 years late to the party but I've requested that everything but league average be hidden. 

You could find out a team's payroll, with some work, by proposing trades but that's the only thing other owners would be able to figure out.

And, of course, not seeing the other teams available payroll would make trading more difficult but such is life.
4/4/2013 4:20 PM
Rather than hidden how about penalizing owners who don't try to win games (tankers), not the team, but hitting owners with reductions to the max amount that can be spent on ifa's for instance.  If a tanking owner were to quit a team the next owner would get full finances.
4/4/2013 4:57 PM
Maybe I'm late complaining but I've wondered why it is part of the game to WIS? Let's try to get them to change it.
4/4/2013 5:02 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.