Can someone please explain to me how doubleteaming works in the SIM? Thanks.
4/5/2013 9:37 PM
1. NEVER double team a single player, unless all other players have extremely low usage (very rare).

2.  IF there are only 2 high-usage players on a team (surrounded by much lower usage players) you may have luck by double teaming BOTH high-usage players.  You are counting on the low-usage players handling the ball more than they should, which produces higher turnovers and lower fg%.

4/5/2013 10:03 PM
the only time I DT is if my opponent is running 61-62 wilt and all tier 6 usage surrounding him...

even then it's not really necessary.  DTing has never conclusively been proven to do anything at all.

4/5/2013 10:44 PM
The double team feature of this program is weak. I've seen the players double teamed go off for even better scoring games that without it. We have no clue how it works. The owner setting up the double team should be able to choose which player positions are used double from for starters. I would only use this if the situation is as badja and ashamael have described above. 
4/6/2013 2:21 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.