Wichita State question Topic

Coach Gregg Marshall want to know what kind of prestige bump he's going to get with his Final Four run. He's really wanting to hit the recruiting trail hard the first cycle!
4/7/2013 2:21 AM
I just have to resubmit that I really despite the possession arrow rule.
4/7/2013 7:05 AM
Gregg Marshall should stay at Wichita.   This year, Final Four;   Last year, 2nd round. But he missed the NT in each of the previous 4 seasons.  He may be surprised to find out that he's 'underqualified' for a bigger school. 
4/7/2013 8:00 AM
He built Winthrop into a perennial tourney team, and it looks like he's doing the same with Wichita. I've heard insinuations that his personality is keeping him from some bigger jobs, but it's sure as hell not his coaching. Maybe he wouldn't be the choice for a UNC or Kansas or Indiana, but there are a number of schools that would be lucky to have him. I was hoping he'd get hired at Tennessee after we fired Bruce Pearl. The jury is still out on Cuonzo Martin. 
4/7/2013 9:03 AM
Hurley (Rhode Island) says 'No' to Rutgers
4/7/2013 1:55 PM
Wichita State question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.