North Korea Topic

I know gay marriage is WAAAAAY more important than a crazy dictator threatening to nuke the US but, if nothing else, NK deserves at least one post.
4/8/2013 1:44 PM
I saw Olympus Has Fallen this weekend. . . we better do something about North Korea now before they invade the White House.
4/8/2013 1:45 PM
Crazy in "your" definition.
4/8/2013 1:49 PM
Dennis Rodman disagrees with me.

I stand by my statement.
4/8/2013 1:51 PM
The crazy dictator needs a traditional family structure in a bad way.
4/8/2013 1:52 PM
OBAMA WILL TAKE HIM OUT. BIN LADEN PART DEUX

DUBYA CLEARED BRUSH. OBAMA KILLS BAD GUYS
4/8/2013 2:01 PM
Sounds like NK just wants to throw their weight around a little bit.  They have to know this is a losing battle for them, right?

4/8/2013 2:10 PM
Obama is pooping his pants because he's afraid of China.
4/8/2013 2:11 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 4/8/2013 2:10:00 PM (view original):
Sounds like NK just wants to throw their weight around a little bit.  They have to know this is a losing battle for them, right?

That's actually part of the problem.  Kim Jong Un has no military experience.   It's possible, if he has the wrong person chirping in his ear or if he's just free-lancing, that he does not.    They have a huge military and put a lot of $$$ into it.
4/8/2013 2:12 PM
OK - if North Korea goes berserk and attacks South Korea and Guam, and we attack...does China really want to get involved in this nonsense and back up NK?  An insane dictator isn't a reason to start WW3.  I have a hard time believing China would do much in that scenario.

Granted...I'm a little naive when it comes to things re: foreign policy, so I don't know what China thinks.

4/8/2013 2:15 PM
I would think China would prefer to stay out of it.  From what I've heard, they're annoyed with NK over the whole thing.    However, China borders NK.   If they don't back NK's crazy attack, would NK nuke them?  One would think not but, if NK is willing to drag the US into a conflict, who knows what they'd do? 
4/8/2013 2:19 PM
REMEMBER WHEN CHINA TOOK OUR PLANE, AND OUR PRESIDENT APOLOGIZED AND PAID THEM FOR WATCHING IT.

IT WAS IN EARLY 2001. OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF CAVED BADLY IN AN EARLY TEST OF WILLS
4/8/2013 3:38 PM
GWB didn't apologize.  He expressed "regret".  I forgot about that. 

Favorite quotes by all of the dumbdumbs in chief over the last 25 years.
GHWB "No New Taxes"
Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman"
GWB "I regret..."
Obama "Let me be clear"
I laugh anytime now when I hear those phrases.  I didn't at the time.

4/8/2013 3:48 PM
I'm not sure Obama being afraid of a war with China is a bad thing....I'd be afraid of a war with China.
4/8/2013 4:02 PM
I think any reasonable person would be.   KJU does not appear to be a reasonable person.   He could drag everyone into a war no one wants.
4/8/2013 4:06 PM
12345 Next ▸
North Korea Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.