We Need Knife Control Laws - STAT!!! Topic

So I'll put you on the "for" column on bombs for sale at walmart.
4/18/2013 9:19 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 4/18/2013 9:19:00 PM (view original):
So I'll put you on the "for" column on bombs for sale at walmart.
They already do sell bombs at walmart

http://www.totse2.com/showthread.php?6078-How-to-Make-a-bomb-from-household-items
4/18/2013 9:25 PM
oh no.... now we will have to ban all household cleaners 
4/18/2013 9:28 PM

From the Custer County Chronicle (S.D.) letters to the editor...

Dear Editor.

I know and appreciate Sen. Tim Johnson’s position on guns and the Second Amendment. I would ask him to ask the progressive liberals he is in contact with who are antigun and anti second amendment why is it the progressive liberals acquire guns, then kill movie goers and children in schools'? Why are no conservative NRA members involved in mass shootings?

Ft Hood Shooter: Reg­istered Democrat and Muslim.

Columbine Shooters: Too young to vote … both families were Registered Democrats and progressive liberals.

Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff. Registered Democrat.

Colorado theater shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, occu­py wall street participant .. progressive liberal.

Connecticut school shooter: Registered Democrat. Hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats.

Curious, isn't it? So I was thinking, maybe we should just make it illegal for Democrats to buy guns.

Problem solved. I think that is a fair solution. After all. it is for the children too.

Peter Burkett Custer

Custer County Chronicle

02 06 13 Page 5A

4/22/2013 4:02 PM
This seems like some email chain letter.

The VT shooter wasn't even an American citizen, hard to be a registered anything.
4/22/2013 4:53 PM
◂ Prev 1234
We Need Knife Control Laws - STAT!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.