Who to start at SF? Topic

I have a D3 team running flex and zone - http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=4887. Any advice on who I should start at SF? In my opinion the three most likely candidates are Celestine, Zambrano, and Elliott. Possibly Sullivan but I don't think he's ready yet. They've all got obvious deficiencies which is why I'm struggling a bit. All opinions appreciated.
4/9/2013 3:44 PM
I think it has to be Elliott.  You're going to want the BH/P in there at the SF spot, and he's going to provide some VERY nice defense at the swing position in a zone.  I wouldn't worry about his low REB.  You're going to have rebounding issues no matter what you do.
4/9/2013 3:51 PM
That makes sense - thanks for the feedback. I wasn't sure how to balance Celestine's low BH with Elliott's low REB when considering them for SF. Currently I play Celestine at PF and Elliott at SG because of those issues. Zambrano is a project, but I knew that when I recruited him.
4/9/2013 5:30 PM
Who to start at SF? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.