D3 Tournament: Smith Topic

Join the Webster Invitational!

I am looking to set up a non-conference tournament in D3 Smith. I can take up to 8 teams to enter the tournament... one team per conference. This would start 2 seasons from now (I already have next year's season pretty much set).

Shoot me a site email to join up. This is going to be a great way to build up your SOS and RPI while possibly winning a tournament  while you're at it... all before you even get to conference play. I'm going to seed the tournament based on RPI of the previous season and that will determine which teams you play at home and which you play away. Up to 8 teams... let's do this!
4/9/2013 8:02 PM
Bump up!

I know it's a little early to be planning for season 67 non-conference play.... but spots are beginning to fill up. This is going to be fun and exciting! And who doesn't want to win a tournament before conference play even starts?

4/12/2013 1:11 AM
D3 Tournament: Smith Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.