whats this response mean? Topic

Coach, I just can't say yes or now right now...I'm still supposed to take a campus visit of another school. I'd still like to learn more about your program too.

This was the report I got from the last ST

Overall, I think he's got what it takes to be a DIII All-American before all is said and done. He could succeed at DII with some work, maybe a redshirt season.

I have some good news and some bad news. Good news is that XXXXX   will fit into our program and better yet, he appears to be very interested in Westminster (MO). Oh wait, I guess there is no bad news.

is he hinting he wants a campus visit?  -- so far i've just thrown 4 ST on him and hes considering
4/9/2013 11:05 PM
He's telling you he's recruitable and he's interested. You just haven't done enough yet. I would send 3 more ST and a Schly. If that doesn't do the job send 3 more St. That should get him.
4/10/2013 7:09 PM
If he is considering you and only you then you don't have to do anything more.  As long as nobody jumps on him he will sign with you.  If you think someone else is interested in him then send some more effort.  If you already have enough information on him I would stop with the STs and switch over to HV or CV depending on the distance.  I don't think STs are an economically sound recruiting tool if you do end up in a battle.
4/10/2013 7:50 PM
whats this response mean? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.