Does Fatigue ruin the sim? full again Topic

bad team, mixed division please
4/14/2013 5:04 PM
Just getting back from an internet-less honeymoon.... 

If there's a spot open I'll take either (though I prefer a fatigue team).
4/14/2013 6:45 PM
Posted by just4me on 4/14/2013 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Just getting back from an internet-less honeymoon.... 

If there's a spot open I'll take either (though I prefer a fatigue team).
No internet?  Man probably nothing to do.  hahaha
4/15/2013 9:42 AM
I have 4 more owners than teams interested in this one.... I don't want to expand to 24 teams, I like the division breakdown..

My apologies for being offline... I added confusion. 

I will sitemail all the owners who posted after I left, and let them know their status.  My apologies to those who we can't fit in at this time, if anyone bails, you will be the first people I contact.

If anyone wants to bail, let me know.

Thanks.

FULL
4/15/2013 10:42 AM (edited)

Most teams in... Will sitemail remaining owners tomorrow.

4/16/2013 2:36 PM
Posted by biglenr on 4/11/2013 2:56:00 PM (view original):
OK... owners are building teams....

I've been presented with some comments, and I've found out...
- You can't build a fatigue team much above $70m... I'm going to tweak the rules again.... Allow 3 pitchers up to 125 IP/162 and 4 hitters up to 400 PA/162.  Sorry, but $80m is $80m.  I can't ask the fatigue teams to compete with $10m less than the bad teams. 

- The absolute stats of 1.40 WHIP and .700 OPS may be a bit lenient.  It was pointed out that you can staff up with 1894 pitchers and get a WHIP# of 1.24.  However... WIS doesn't offer the commish the ability to view the normalized stats for a player on a roster prior to the league starting, so I can't enforce this.  I will leave it as is.

Any comments on these changes, or anyone who wants to change/cancel their committment? 

My apologies, but these flaws were not evident until owners began building teams.
From above:

- The absolute stats of 1.40 WHIP and .700 OPS may be a bit lenient.  It was pointed out that you can staff up with 1894 pitchers and get a WHIP# of 1.24.  However... WIS doesn't offer the commish the ability to view the normalized stats for a player on a roster prior to the league starting, so I can't enforce this.  I will leave it as is. "
4/16/2013 8:28 PM
We need a bad team....
4/18/2013 2:11 PM

UPDATE... One owner with a fatigue team has offered to switch if needed.   We'll take an owner for either a fatigue or bad team, you pick.

All other teams are entered.  Waiting for one owner to decide, and we can have our first games on Sunday or Monday.

4/19/2013 10:20 AM
bwwest has claimed the last spot
4/19/2013 1:38 PM
◂ Prev 123
Does Fatigue ruin the sim? full again Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.