4/10/2013 11:21 AM
I have 3 players emaling me that they are not starting then i promised that they would.  Well they WE has taken a big hit, but they are playing like i said they would.   My team lists no one as starting     How does this get fixed????
4/10/2013 11:53 AM (edited)
Likewise. A guy was on 84% of plays in the first half alone, but no start and is he mad.  The list of starters on the right side of the depth chart page shows that I have no WRs or RBs playing, and only 9 on defense.
4/10/2013 12:34 PM
In the beta, starters are set through the 'Player Settings' tab under Coaching and NOT the Depth Chart.
4/10/2013 12:58 PM
I'm having the same problem. FR and SO are listed in the depth chart ahead of most JRs and SRs, but yet i'm getting the same emails about starting and playing time. So i check Player Settings to make sure the box is checked and it is.
4/10/2013 1:10 PM
Posted by bjaygee on 4/10/2013 12:34:00 PM (view original):
In the beta, starters are set through the 'Player Settings' tab under Coaching and NOT the Depth Chart.
I think that's the problem with 3.0 as opposed to 2.0. Everything as far as depth, starting, and playing time was done on ONE TAB! But now there's multiple places where you have to make sure it "matches" up or your not gonna win. And also, OFF and DEF formations have numbers assigned to the positions. If OL1 is designated as the left tackle, then your BEST OT should be #1 in depth chart, but that's not the case with the beta. I have OGs playing as OTs and visa versa even though the depth chart is listed as best to worst and player settings have the boxes checked for starters.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.