Minor Leagues - need a few (private world) Topic

We are looking for a few HBD addicts to join Minor Leagues. This league was created by the legendary erffdogg, http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=414765&page=6 who wanted a league with all genuine minor league teams. email me at [email protected] or brianj000013 site mail if interested.

4/10/2013 7:40 PM
This is a good league - still a couple of teams available.  Lots of good, long term owners, little BS in the league. Good league to focus on fake fantasy.  so hit up Brian and join. 
4/12/2013 8:46 AM
You want to be in this league. Solid owners, no drama, great competition and hey - you get to choose a RL minor league team/location.
4/12/2013 3:05 PM
join dammit...I choked away the WS and want to get back at it. The longer I wait, the longer I wallow in my inability to win at fake fantasy
4/13/2013 1:50 AM
We still are searching for 2. Both teams are in the NL. 1 is a once proud multi WS winning franchise in need of a rebuild. The other has only had 1 owner for 22 years and was left in good shape. Please site mail me if interested.
4/14/2013 9:22 AM
Great world, solid owners, active trade and chat markets, blog, no tankers...can't ask for anything more.
4/14/2013 1:55 PM
this is one of my favorite worlds i am in, come join my division in the NL!
4/14/2013 2:25 PM

These last two teams are good opportunities.  Fail if you don't at least take a look.

4/15/2013 3:23 PM
Available Teams:

Former Colorado Springs Sky Sox

Former Las Vegas 51's
4/15/2013 7:07 PM
Minor Leagues - need a few (private world) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.