The Plus Plays ($80M+6/2 avg random AAA) Topic

Here is your chance to build a range team as a minimum of 135 plus plays will be needed to make playoffs*.

Cap = $80M
AAA = 6/2 avg
WW = yes
Trades = yes
Clones = Yes
Live = No
Format = Standard 24 team
Min IP = 1200
Min PA = 4800

*If no team in a division has the required plus plays, the team with the most plaus plays and a record above .500 will be chosen.  Further ties will be broken by highest individual plus plays, second highest individual plus plays, third highest individual plus plays etc.

4/11/2013 2:05 AM
Reserved.
4/11/2013 2:05 AM
Reserved.
4/11/2013 2:06 AM
4/11/2013 11:57 PM
Zub, I like the concept. I don't like the AAA being in this. I would like to see the cap raised ( to compensate if AAA are removed) or manually selected AAA of any level. even if you leave the cap at $80m and remove the AAA, IMO, that would be an improvement. May i assume there is no DH? My feeling on the random AAA is that it could give some of us a significant advantage, especially considering the way normalization affects the range ratings of some of the dead ball era players when they are posited as  AAA.  With average AAA this would play as about a $100m league, so that salary cap without AAA might be better. Plus, that set up would make a very tantalizing TOC entry.
4/13/2013 9:30 AM (edited)
The Plus Plays ($80M+6/2 avg random AAA) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.