Hey everyone, this is not really Jake.

As some of you know, Jake was to take a trip in mid March to Africa.  He asked me to recruit for his Northern Illinois team in Heisman and to keep him involved in Survivor so that when he got back he could still be a part of the game.  The trip was to last to March 24th.  I got a sitemail from him on March 26th at 7am saying he was back and asking what he missed.  An hour later I sent him a response with all the details.  That sitemail was never opened.  I gave it a few days figuring that maybe with being gone for 10 days he had life to get caught up with.  To be honest, my own life has been superbusy, so I continued to just pop in and keep things active for him.  But now I am at 2 full weeks since I heard from him and nothing.

As many now Jake and his family have had some health issues in the past, but for 2 weeks of no communication, I fear something has happened.  If anyone knows any other way to contact Jake, you may want to reach out.  Otherwise, I suggest thinking positive thoughts and hoping that Jake just had so much fun in Africa he went back.

4/12/2013 9:11 PM
I can find "Jake" if you tell me his last name on the account?
4/12/2013 9:46 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.