SS prospect needs more range Topic

Hi,

Is there anyway to force a few points into range and maybe arm strength so this guy can play DECENT SS one day?

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=5365600

My 3b is an MVP so I'm really hoping I can push this guy into the SS role.

4/13/2013 2:55 AM
I doubt you will get his range or glove up enough to be a decent ml ss. Move him to 2b or cof.
4/13/2013 3:21 AM

I have no idea how you determined that with no development pattern, tmfran.

He will develop based on his ceiling and your training budget.   If he gets a leg injury, put him on the 60 day DL regardless of the number of days.  You might get two recovery cycles for range. 

4/13/2013 8:08 AM
mez range and arm strength only grow in the off season based on the training budget
4/13/2013 10:55 AM
Thanks
4/14/2013 4:21 AM
Your MVP 3B could actually play adequately at SS:   Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Bobby Ray Wade
W
ith 2-3 more seasons of development yet, I would guess Morales will probably be able to play SS as well.
Obviously neither will win a GG, but with the huge advantage either have over a typical SS bat, they are both extremely valuable.
4/15/2013 7:30 PM
Wow, I'd love to have a shortstop like Wade.
4/15/2013 7:42 PM
SS prospect needs more range Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.