TWO AL FRANCHISES AVAILABLE IN HARDBALL CENTRAL Topic

Good league with no drama.
4/17/2013 9:54 AM
Please site mail and I will tell you more- we now have 3 AL and 4 NL teams open - though some will fill very fast - but making them available on a first come first serve basis - please see discussion below for links to some of the better teams
4/20/2013 8:03 AM (edited)
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile  - AL team - high draft pick - was the Aggies
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile  - AL colorado team - offeensive juggernaut with AL MVP - awesome team-

all available
4/19/2013 12:22 AM (edited)
I am commish of Bo Jackson.  I would take one of the teams if someone from here would take one of mine.  We have 3 available in a good world as well.  Let me know if interested.
4/19/2013 1:23 AM
Thanks - I will push for someone to join Bo Jackson
4/19/2013 9:18 PM
Four strong NL teams open. Playoff teams among them. Please site mail if interested
4/20/2013 12:08 AM
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - playoff franchise - very strong - minnesota marmots
4/20/2013 12:47 AM
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - excellent franchise formerly owned by Let's Try  -well developed farm and majors - was the Arizona Cards
4/20/2013 8:02 AM
great franchises to choose from
4/20/2013 11:17 AM
I am willing to do a world swap...we have 1 left to fill in Bo Jackson..and I will take a team here
4/20/2013 10:31 PM
TWO AL FRANCHISES AVAILABLE IN HARDBALL CENTRAL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.