Posting from my PC Topic

I've been unable to make any posts from my PC the past 2 days,I'm using IE. No problem from my IPad. Anyone have any ideas?
4/15/2013 5:44 PM
Others have had success trying another browser, such as Chrome or Firefox...
4/15/2013 7:17 PM
That is worth a try. The problem probably has to do with some issues Java has been having. So also try updating your Java program. 
4/15/2013 8:00 PM
Had the same problem, switching browsers fixed it.
4/15/2013 11:20 PM

Had this happen to a few in my progressive. Using IE, there is an icon in the address bar that looks like a ripped sheet of paper. Clicking it switches to "Compatibility Mode" and fixes the problem. Or at least it did for them.

4/16/2013 2:10 PM
Thanks to all for the help, switching to "compatibility mode" fixed the problem. I downloaded Chrome and that worked. I also downloaded the most recent java update and that did not fix the problem.
4/16/2013 6:54 PM
Posting from my PC Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.