My starting center (Anna Maria, Knight) injured his ankle early in the second half of my most recent game. He wasn't able to return to play.

Despite this, I received no message from my trainer/assistant coach/whoever regarding the injury. In the past, I have always received a message regarding player injuries. I checked his health and it said 100. Anyone ever experience something like this before?
4/16/2013 9:23 AM
Yup
4/16/2013 9:36 AM
Yes. Exact same thing happened to my backup PG in my first game v. Monmouth this season (Ripon, Wooden). Starting PG played 40 minutes against an uptempo FB/FCP!
4/16/2013 10:06 AM
He hurt his pride and feelgoods.          
4/16/2013 10:49 AM
Happens all the time
4/16/2013 10:53 AM
That's common -- I just interpret it to mean the kid was held out the rest of the game as a precaution or something and thank my lucky stars he's at 100 percent and ready to go the next night. The wording in the PBP does make it confusing and invites one to fear the worst though.
4/16/2013 11:02 AM
Given that I have always received messages when I have had players get injured and return to the game a couple of minutes later, I was surprised not to receive one when a player couldn't return to action. Guess it's a common thing, thanks for the responses!
4/16/2013 11:26 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.