Tark ineligibles Topic

My conference went 0-3 in having ineligibles actually show up.  They all went JUCO.    Just trolling around the other conference boards in D2, I saw other people complaining.

Did something change?  I literally was like 20 for 21 with having ineligibles show up up until the last few months.  My last three guys have gone JUCO.

Just wondering if this is ticket worthy.
4/18/2013 9:36 AM
I went 0/1. It may be the first time one didn't show for me, but I haven't been in D2 as long as you.
4/18/2013 10:24 AM
there might be a thing where the system wants a certain # of juco recruits every offseason and it needed to pull more this time...

which world did they have to increase the number of recruits in?
4/18/2013 12:33 PM

That was knight

4/18/2013 12:34 PM

How much effort did you put into the JUCO who didn't show up? I think I've had my last 15 or so JUCOs show up in a row. But did not recruit one in Tark this time.

4/18/2013 4:09 PM
You were 20/21 before this and you are complaining about missing 3 in a row?!? You are still 20/24...I'm barely batting .500 in the ineligible showing up department. 
4/18/2013 4:12 PM
Besides phone calls and whatnot, I put a half-dozen campus visits into mine, plus promises - a start and some minutes.
4/18/2013 4:34 PM
Were the ineligibles D1 dropdowns? I've found that seems to be as significant as how much you have spent. Of the ineligibles I've signed, most who were dropdowns never showed and most who weren't dropdowns have showed ... almost regardless of $$ spent.
4/18/2013 9:14 PM
Tark ineligibles Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.