Cool Occurrence (Finally an argument-free thread!) Topic

On my Anna Maria team in Knight, my junior SG was just named Conference DPOY. He is the third active player on my roster to be named Conference DPOY... My junior C won it two seasons ago as a freshman, and my senior SF won it last season as a junior.

I just think this is pretty cool, and the forums could use some threads that aren't going to end up in an argument. Anyone ever have a similar situation?
4/18/2013 2:18 PM
You must have had multiple IDs which cheated together in order to recruit them all....
4/18/2013 2:35 PM
Posted by kneeneighbor on 4/18/2013 2:35:00 PM (view original):
You must have had multiple IDs which cheated together in order to recruit them all....
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! People are going to take your post seriously and try to kick me out of HD!!!!!! 

...... I guess there is no escaping the current forum theme, but it was worth a shot.

4/18/2013 2:42 PM
Can't fight the Zeitgeist
4/18/2013 2:50 PM
Cool Occurrence (Finally an argument-free thread!) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.