Getting tired or Tired? Topic

Which is the best to have starters set at? Or all players for that matter.
4/18/2013 4:28 PM
I use fairly fresh, especially for running fastbreak
4/18/2013 5:09 PM
Really? Hm... Take a look at my second exhibition game in Tark, I feel like the bench players played waaaayyy to much or does the fact it was a blowout make the difference there?
4/18/2013 5:11 PM
i use getting tired.
4/18/2013 5:49 PM
Posted by hobobilly on 4/18/2013 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Really? Hm... Take a look at my second exhibition game in Tark, I feel like the bench players played waaaayyy to much or does the fact it was a blowout make the difference there?
Check your end of game settings.  You might have had the "when winning or when losing and game is out of reach..." setting checked which would give your backups more playing time in the event of a blowout. 
4/18/2013 6:00 PM
I use Fairly Fresh all the time as well. It helps the younger players get more PT and develop faster, and it keeps the better players playing at their best when they are in the game.

4/18/2013 11:43 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 4/18/2013 11:44:00 PM (view original):
I use Fairly Fresh all the time as well. It helps the younger players get more PT and develop faster, and it keeps the better players playing at their best when they are in the game.

But look at my first game, my best player is only out there 20 some minutes..
4/19/2013 6:55 AM
I use fairly fresh as well unless my best player is 90 or above in stamina then i go to getting tired
4/19/2013 7:18 AM
I almost always set everyone to fairly fresh, because I want the best skills out of my players. I also usually run a ten-man rotation (or more) on most of my teams and recruit well enough I've got at least decent backups. If you're running slowdown and/or have a shorter bench, maybe you'd want to do something else though.
4/19/2013 11:05 AM
I use Target Minutes.
4/19/2013 12:46 PM
Getting tired or Tired? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.