Dirt - looking to fill 2 openings before rolling Topic

Dirt is currently in the playoffs of season 24.  We have one owner who, unfortunately, needs to cut back on teams therefore we have a very good franchise opening up.
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Little Rock Electroshock Franchise Profile This team just finished 90-72 and has several stars under contract for next season and beyond.
The current owner has agreed to let a new owner step in before the world rolls so the team's financials don't get reset to the baseline.  His only request is that if someone does take over like that he would still like the credits he has earned for his playoff appearance.  This is the only owner who has said he won't be returning, so I'm expecting to have a quick turnaround once we get this spot filled.
4/20/2013 4:06 PM
Looks like we will have another team opening up.
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - San Francisco Hipster Doofuses Franchise Profile fell on tough times this season and the current owner needs to cut back on teams so that he can better focus on the ones he keeps.  Franchise has some good talent including  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Boots Cuddyer who would be a cornerstone to any franchise, especially if he sticks at SS.

I haven't gotten confirmation from this owner as to whether he would be ok with being replaced before the world rolls, but I don't imagine it would be too much of an issue.
4/21/2013 1:16 PM
Both owners have agreed to step down before the season ends so that a new owner can keep the team's current budget.  Sitemail me now to join this fun world with many quality owners.
4/22/2013 2:47 PM
We're now in the LCS so only a few days left if you want in before budgets reset.
4/24/2013 3:49 PM
Now onto the World Series; come drop in to check out the battle and claim one of our two upcoming openings.
4/26/2013 4:00 PM
Dirt - looking to fill 2 openings before rolling Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.