Taking a moment to be positive. Topic

Posted by hobobilly on 4/21/2013 12:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by colonels19 on 4/20/2013 6:33:00 PM (view original):
HD is undoubtedly the best college basketball game out there, I'd also claim it as the best game on the internet, and would go as far as saying that it's currently my favorite game across any platform/console/genre/time frame.  The game is tight.

Would second, except I do love me some My Player in NBA 2k13 and RTTS in MLB 2012, but definitley right up there. Despite its faults still one of the most realistic simulators out there.
+1 my player and rtts are great love HD Though.
4/21/2013 1:57 PM
Posted by mbriese on 4/21/2013 9:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by hobobilly on 4/21/2013 9:33:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, I'm not wasting my money on NCAA Football 14. 11, 12, 13 have all been essentially the same game.
I wish I could say the same - I live for the little tweaks in recruiting, and apparently they're adapting Madden's infinity-engine this year, which I really liked. EA Sports has me by the short ones on NCAA and Madden on a yearly basis, and it's not worth saving a few bucks for me not to play games that I like on principle.
Yep NCAA 14 looks sick this year cnt wait for it too come out .
4/21/2013 1:58 PM
The worlds used to be full? That would be a lot of fun
4/21/2013 2:11 PM
The sad thing is that it really wouldn't be difficult for Fox to fill it up again.  All they have to do is educate their own Fox Sports radio and tv on air personnel about the game, give them a few free seasons to try it out and encourage them to discuss it on-air at appropriate moments if they like it.  Maybe put up a few ad spots too, but it should no be necessary to give out a lot of FreeHD to the general public.  The game is so good that most college basketball minded people should love it, so once the hosts and sportscasters start talking about it, things could go viral quickly.
4/21/2013 4:45 PM
good god, the thought of Ron Darling and Keith Hernandez babbling about this during a Mets game just made my head explode.
4/21/2013 5:33 PM
I agree HD is awesome.
Yeah, I'm not wasting my money on NCAA Football 14. 11, 12, 13 have all been essentially the same game.
I'm still playing NCAA Football 2005 for PS2 - one of the best games ever.

It got in before some of the changes to game play I didn't like in the 2006-2008 time frame, and I haven't played any newer versions because I don't have the time and don't really play enough to justify buying the new system and games.

4/22/2013 8:52 AM
◂ Prev 12
Taking a moment to be positive. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.