4/24/2013 3:38 PM
I went to overtime in the playoffs in Argento.  I have a passing gameplan in effect if I am behind late in the game.  That kicked in the last 2 minutes of the game and my team tied it up.  Then in overtime, my team gets the ball first.  2 pass attempts and 1 sack later and my kicker is missing a field goal.   I ended up losing the game.  I looked back at the gameplan settings and see that I have my all run game plan set for Overtime setting.  This is definately something that needs to be looked at for future updates. 
4/24/2013 4:26 PM
I'll look into it.  Thanks for catching it.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.