Whining Rats... Topic

Not if you're cheating.....

I kid, I kid.....
4/25/2013 2:52 PM
Posted by angmar on 4/25/2013 2:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by craigaltonw on 4/24/2013 11:34:00 PM (view original):
Angmar,

Remember that one time that I posted that I'll wait to argue the point when I've been around awhile so that vultures like you can't throw out the "idiot doesn't know this game" card?

I do have a great idea for you, though. Since you are so concerned over Sim teams, why don't you email Seble and apply for the WIS marketing department. Apparently, they maybe don't have one? Careful, though. When the all the new members you recruit join WIS and skim through the forums they might run away screaming to discover the wasteland of loser comments.

BillyG's arrogance cost him this time. He continually posted crying against a rule that he both knew was in place and also knew he was breaking. He hates the rule. Awesome. It's still the rule.

Then he figured that he could openly post about how he is breaking the rules and that nobody would care. Wrong. You hate the rule. Billy hates the rule. Basically, we don't care. Agree to disagree. Play by the rules. Move on....

Maybe when you close your WIS account, you can find another online interactive game that has a user forum where you can *****, complain, and insult users on the site. It's a gaming website intended for fun. If you're not having fun, quitting is a good idea.
You should really, really, REALLY take a good, long, hard look at that second to last sentence you just wrote.  Then try to explain to the rest of us why having two teams in the same world is a terrible idea.  I'm not talking about BillyG's situation now, I'm talking about two teams in general.  Two teams that are more than 1000 miles apart, that meet all the fairplay guidelines.  Two teams that until you heard that popping sound you screamed to the high heavens were illegal (although they obviously aren't).  Yet you still assume the stance that two teams in a world is not right.  Why?  Provided there 1000 miles apart, that's within the rules.  We've got worlds that are basically ghost towns and you want yet another team run by Simmy instead of a human user?  Why?  "It's a gaming website intended for fun", remember?  So answer me that.

And you still never answered my previous question about why YOU see the need to have more than one ID?  Craigcoug, craigaltonw (and a third one having to do with BYU, no), if you're not going to use them to have more than one team in a world, why the need to have HD teams under different ID's?  Sounds a little shady.
There are some of us that money is not a factor and to limit us to a number teams would not only hurt the sim in producing money it would limit us in the fun we have in running multiple teams.  As a business, the sim needs to bring in dollars.  I have multiple teams with various coaching names and play by the rules.  Limiting  people like me would be terrible as I enjoy the sim so much. 
4/25/2013 3:06 PM
Posted by pkoopman on 4/25/2013 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wronoj on 4/25/2013 12:19:00 PM (view original):
here's the issue-- i have a team in wooden and a team in naismith, and this means i've got to recruit (easily the most time-consuming thing we do) 10 days out of every 45. now, if I want to add a third team in a third world, i've got to recruit another set of 5 days. this becomes a time suck and burns me out, and i drop 1 or more teams. I know there are people who can handle more teams in more worlds than that, but I'm not one of them. 
Granted I've only got one season of experience recruiting - but I would think this reasoning would be used in favor of NOT wanting multiple teams in a world. Everyone is different, but I'd rather spread the craziness out. Two teams in one world should be twice the amount of work in those 5 days, right? Twice the searches, twice the analysis, twice the clicks. Considering how much of a time suck that is already, I can't imagine wanting to double that. I'd rather try to have that period correspond with a relatively tame period in a different world.
its the whole, having to check in every 3 hours thing, that most of us find so disruptive. if you are going to wake up an 2am or 5am to check something for 1m, it sure would be nice to spend 2m and check 2 things, and get to sleep through the night, another night :)
4/25/2013 3:31 PM
Posted by therewas47 on 4/25/2013 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by reisshoosier on 4/25/2013 12:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by therewas47 on 4/25/2013 10:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by reisshoosier on 4/25/2013 10:03:00 AM (view original):
never seen a bigger bunch of women crying about something
These threads make me want to get another id. Not to collude, just to vote down everything you post.
Does acting tough compensate for your tiny package?
Love you too babe. You get those pics?
IS that the best you can do?
4/25/2013 3:47 PM
Posted by Reisscards on 4/25/2013 3:47:00 PM (view original):
These threads make me want to get another id. Not to collude, just to vote down everything you post.
Reiss is trying to seduce therewas47
4/25/2013 3:53 PM
Posted by jetwildcat on 4/25/2013 3:53:00 PM (view original):
Reiss is trying to seduce therewas47
NSFW
4/25/2013 3:59 PM
Sorry I wasn't creative enough for the poet who went with the classic 'my member is bigger than yours'. Oh and by the way my dad could take your dad anyday.
P.s. Maybe not next tuesday since he has an eye doctor appointment
4/25/2013 4:31 PM (edited)
Is that suppose to be a funny post?
4/25/2013 5:13 PM
Fun fact about Reisscards: He intentionally lost his most recent trip to the conference finals so that he wouldn't get into the tourney. Why? I don't know. Regardless of motives, this is in clear violation of the Fair Play Guidelines which state that an example of a collusive action (which can be done by a single user) is "any clear throwing of a game (normally indicated by massive lineup changes or settings changes)." He started five underclassmen who all previously had one start (curiously, against the same SIM-coached opponent he faced in the CT finals).

Make of this information what you may.
4/25/2013 5:39 PM
Posted by backboy13 on 4/25/2013 5:39:00 PM (view original):
Fun fact about Reisscards: He intentionally lost his most recent trip to the conference finals so that he wouldn't get into the tourney. Why? I don't know. Regardless of motives, this is in clear violation of the Fair Play Guidelines which state that an example of a collusive action (which can be done by a single user) is "any clear throwing of a game (normally indicated by massive lineup changes or settings changes)." He started five underclassmen who all previously had one start (curiously, against the same SIM-coached opponent he faced in the CT finals).

Here's the quote:
4/15
3:28 PM
Reisscards Felician
(C.Atlantic)
Losing tonight on purpose, don't want to make NCAA with this RPI.

Then he jumps ship to a D2 school.
4/25/2013 6:09 PM
Posted by padgett1547 on 4/25/2013 6:09:00 PM (view original):

Here's the quote:
4/15
3:28 PM
Reisscards Felician
(C.Atlantic)
Losing tonight on purpose, don't want to make NCAA with this RPI.

Then he jumps ship to a D2 school.
Good point... I failed to mention that aside from blatantly throwing the game, he actually wrote in his CC that he was throwing the game (a conference with one other coach, who seemed pretty uninterested).
4/25/2013 6:14 PM

wow... i mean, i dont give two ***** about the rule violation, but that is fairly baffling. throwing a CT title against a sim, thats got to be a first, no? i was kind of thinking reiss was just an idiot trying to be... funny? amusing? i dont know. but maybe there is actually something wrong with him, and we should feel sorry for him, not annoyed at him.
4/25/2013 6:45 PM
who all was on the NT bubble? anyone who might have been an alt of his?
4/25/2013 6:47 PM
Posted by reisshoosier on 4/25/2013 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ryrun on 4/25/2013 10:33:00 AM (view original):
You aren't even an entertaining troll.  
You aren't even a decent coach.
Throwing the CT game against a SIM makes this comment even more hilarious.  What a tool.
4/25/2013 7:58 PM
for Reiss-
4/25/2013 8:18 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Whining Rats... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.